Call for Papers
The core theme of the 3rd conference is centered around the following topics:
- Socioeconomic analysis of forcibly displaced populations – particularly internally displaced people (IDP) and stateless people
- Socioeconomic analysis of forced displacement in sub-Saharan Africa
- Innovations in data-related forced displacement research (e.g., sampling, data collection)
- Operational and policy impact of data and evidence in displacement settings
- Pan-African solutions for re-integration and inclusion of forcibly displaced communities.
Download the call for papers here.
To be considered for inclusion on the program, completed papers or extended abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com by May 15, 2024. Papers and extended abstracts can be submitted either in English or in French, but papers in French should also feature an abstract in English. The papers will be selected by a scientific committee and authors chosen to present papers will be notified by June 15, 2024.
The conference will be organized in a hybrid setting to accommodate for both in-person and virtual presentations.